Terms and Conditions
The love of folk music is shared by Bangladeshis of all ages. The appeal of this music is timeless. It has been popular for a long time, and is still just as well-regarded today, alongside all the other contemporary musical genres. That is why Sun Foundation, in collaboration with Square Toiletries Limited’s brand Magic, has arranged ‘Magic Bauliana’. This reality show will present all the power, passion and dedication that local musicians share for folk music and reveal the talent of a new generation.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Participants must be Bangladeshi citizens.
2. People of any age can participate. But participants under 18 need permission from their parent/guardian during Audition round if selected.
3. Participants need to bring proof of citizenship such NID or birth certificate to the audition if selected.
4. Participants must consent to all the terms and conditions required by ‘Magic Bauliana 2019’. The organizers/producers hold the right to final decisions on all matters pertaining to the program. Any footage, still photography, video or audio recordings of the participants may be used by the organizers on any chosen media at any time.
5. Participants cannot be under contract with any persons/organizations related to the creation or
distribution of the music he or she performs or records.
6. The authority holds the right to disqualify participants/registration without showing cause if any
errors or discrepancies are found in the required information.
7. Participants cannot share information on their participation in Magic Bauliana, or quotes comments by any affiliated personnel, audition round, episode information, reactions or any other information pertaining to the show on any public media (such as: Facebook, Twitter, Online, Radio, TV, Newspapers) without express permission from the authorities.
8. Persons employed at Mediacom Limited/Maasranga Television/Square Group or family members of such persons cannot participate in this program.
9. In case of physical/psychological/financial distress sustained by participants during the course of the program, authorities will not be held responsible.
To know more or to register, dial this toll-free number: 08000888000
Audition Round Locations:
Registration Deadline: September 11 to September 26 (15 Days)